At Alternatives in Psychological Consultation (APC), we care about the overall well-being of our employees and we don’t just talk about it—we walk the walk. If you are looking for a company that understands the importance of work-life balance and promotes health of mind, body, and spirit, then we’d love for you to apply! We take pride in our talented, dynamic, values-driven workforce. When you speak with our employees, it’s not uncommon to hear that they’ve been with us for quite a long time.
At APC, we value not only the diversification of our staff but also the unique perspective each individual brings with their life experience. Through open dialogue, we challenge and learn from one another to provide culturally humble and trauma-informed care to those we serve.
APC is dedicated to making sure its employees feel valued and appreciated for the work that they do to help our community. We recognize that our future success depends on meeting the needs of our community, and we can’t do that without also meeting the needs of our employees. No matter the role, our employees truly make a difference in and around Milwaukee County. At APC, our goal is to give the same compassion and respect to our employees as our employees provide their clients.
Are you ready to join our company and make a difference in the community? Click below to apply to any of our open positions!
Besides the benefit of working alongside some of the friendliest and devoted people ever, APC offers complete and competitive benefits for all its full-time employees. Not able to work full-time? We also offer select benefits to part-time employees as well!
Our benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Relaxed dress code
- Health insurance, with multiple options to match what is best for you and your family
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Company-matched 401(k) plan
- Profit-sharing (employer discretionary contribution)
- Company-paid life Insurance
- Voluntary life insurance
- Voluntary short-term & long-term disability insurance
- PTO- Paid Time Off (for vacation, sick days, and everything in between)
- Paid holidays (including your birthday!)
- Continuing education allowance
- Wellness Program
- Quarterly wellness incentives
- Free wellness events
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Free counseling for up to 3 sessions
- A wide breadth of services and resources such as:
- Childcare and parenting
- Company-sponsored fundraiser events
- And more!
Equal Employment Opportunity
APC has a continuing commitment to equal employment opportunity
The company provides equal employment opportunity to applicants and existing employees regardless of their race, sex, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, arrest record, conviction record, membership in the National Guard, State Defense Force, or Military Reserves of the United States or State of Wisconsin.
To request a copy of APC’s Affirmative Action Policy, please e-mail email@example.com.